Clean lines and active EQ!
The Martin DCXE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar features an easy-playing cutaway dreadnought body armed with a Fishman pickup and Prefix Pro EQ. The low-oval profile Stratabond neck has a black 12″-radius Micarta fingerboard with side dots only and jumbo frets to facilitate hammer-ons, pull-offs, and bends. 1-11/16″ nut, 25-3/8″ scale. Appointments include a black peghead overlay with gold logo, enclosed chrome tuners, and a strap button.
Martin DCXE X Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Features:
- Top wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- Herringbone rosette
- A-frame bracing above soundhole; DX-bracing with scalloped braces
- Side wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- Back wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- One-piece back construction
- Black Micarta fingerboard and bridge
- 12″ radius neck with jumbo frets
- 1-11/16″ neck width at nut
- 25-2/5″ scale length
- 20 total frets; 14 clear frets
- Recommended strings: MSPLUS-3100 Light 80/20 Bronze