An Affordable Stage Piano with Flagship Sounds!
It's hard to believe that you can get a great-sounding Kurzweil stage piano at such an affordable price! The Kurzweil SP4-7 carries on the legacy of their most popular piano, the original SP76, by offering you 128 preset programs from their flagship PC3 series workstations, including pianos, basses, strings, guitars, drums, synths, and more. The SP4-7 stage piano is built for performance and has features that any live musician can appreciate. It's astonishingly lightweight, weighing 24 lbs. Plus, the SP4-7's frame is small enough that you can easily fit it in the back seat of an ordinary car.
If you play both piano and synth parts, you'll love the way the Kurzweil SP4-7's keybed feels, offering you enough resistance for piano-style parts, while also providing the fast response you need for synth lines. There's also a pair of remarkably comfortable wheels for modulation and pitch bending. Setting up zones with splits and layers on the SP4-7 is a snap, and you can quickly configure up to four separate zones to add exciting depth to your live performances. And while you can't fully edit patches, you can easily adjust the timbre and add effects to programs on the fly by using the SP4-7's astoundingly simple user interface.
Kurzweil SP4-7 76-key Stage Piano Features at a Glance:
- 76 semi-weighted keys offer a fine balance between piano-style and synth-style action
- 128 sounds taken from the PC3 workstation series
- Includes electric and acoustic pianos, basses, strings, guitars, drums, synths, ensembles, and more
- 4 zones, including splits and layers
- Full-fledged effects library
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Small frame makes it highly portable
- Timbre and effects adjustment available from a simple interface
- Pitch and mod wheels
- 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI input, output, and throughput
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, plus OS updates