Create, connect, and configure with this groundbreaking practice and recording amp.
The Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen puts 15W of power into a 1×8 combo amp in Fender’s Guitar Digital Entertainment Center series. The G-DEC 3 Fifteen takes an exciting leap forward in technology and content with easy computer connectivity. An additional bonus is that many of the Fender G-DEC 3 amp’s 100 presets and audio performance loops are created by the world’s top artists and session aces.
The G-DEC 3’s wealth of backing tracks consists not of generic presets and loops, but rather a stylistically diverse sonic smorgasbord of tracks created specially for Fender by top rock, blues, metal, and country artists and session players.
These include Eric Johnson, Charlie Benante and Frank Bello (Anthrax), Phil Collen (Def Leppard), Joe Trohman (Fall Out Boy), Brad Paisley, Dweezil Zappa, Jim "Rev. Horton Heat" Heath, Keith Urban, Hatebreed, Nils Lofgren, Gary Hoey, Crooked X, Strung Out, and many others.
Consequently, the G-DEC 3 can be easily configured as an "all rock," "all metal," "all blues," "all country," etc., amp personally tailored to the user’s own musical tastes.
The G-DEC 3 Fifteen also includes the exclusive Fender FUSE software interface, which lets the amp connect to a computer as easily as a digital camera, without need for any special adapters or hardware. Fender FUSE lets the user download and upload backing tracks, edit performance parameters, and swap files with a worldwide community of players.
- Onboard MP3 and WAV file storage and playback
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording and editing software
- AmpliTube Fender LE modeling software, which recreates classic Fender amp tones and delivers ultrarealistic speaker, mic, and effects models
- Multifunction SD card slot for unlimited storage of presets and audio content
- Rugged Fender Special Design speaker
- Onboard phrase sampler with overdub and export functions
- Onboard chromatic tuner