A one-stop solution for guitarists new to digital recording!
The new Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender Fuse software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
The Fender Mustang III is a 100W open-back combo amp with a 12" Celestion speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed.
The Mustang III combo is great for rehearsing, jamming and small gigs, and the 1/8" headphone jack doubles as a speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang III to your computer with its USB output and use the included Fender Fuse software to open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender Fuse community, and free Fender artist presets.
The Mustang III combo’s included programmable two-button footswitch controls preset up/down, quick access, effects on/off and tap tempo (optional four-button footswitch also available).
Mustang III packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
- 12" Celestion G12T-100 speaker
- All-new DSP platform
- 12 amp models: ’57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman®, ’57 Champ®, ’65 Deluxe Reverb®, ’65 Princeton® Reverb, ’65 Twin Reverb®, Super-Sonic™, British ’60s, British ’70s, British ’80s, American ’90s, Metal 2000
- 7 stomp effects: Overdrive, Fixed Wah, Touch Wah, Fuzz, Fuzz Touch Wah, Compressor, Simple Compressor
- 11 modulation effects: Sine Chorus, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flanger, Triangle Flanger, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Sine Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Step Filter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter
- 9 delay effects: Mono Delay, Mono Echo Filter, Stereo Echo Filter, Multitap Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Ducking Delay, Reverse Delay, Tape Delay, Stereo Tape Delay
- 10 Reverb Effects: Small Hall, Large Hall, Small Room, Large Room, Small Plate, Large Plate, Ambient, Arena, Fender ’63 Spring Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb
- Mono series FX loop
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphone jack (doubles as a speaker-emulated line out)
- USB port
- Black textured carbon tweed vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Includes 2-button programmable footswitch
- Includes Fender Fuse software for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping, and easy firmware upgrades
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Fender Edition and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition software