Fender’s little practice combo with big bass power.
Small black box; big bass sound. That’s what you get from the baby of the family, the Rumble™ 15 bass combo amplifier, covered in tough black vinyl and ready to shake the walls with 15 watts of strong, clear Fender® bass sound through an 8” Fender Special Design Speaker. Delta Comp adaptive compression circuitry keeps your tone tight and in the pocket, with a 3-band EQ for fine-tuning your overall sound. Tools like an aux. input for your CD/MP3 player and a headphone jack make your practices more fun and productive. It’s all wrapped in a tough, textured vinyl covering with a rugged black metal grille on its face.
- 8″ Fender Special-Design speaker
- Delta Comp adaptive compression circuitry
- 3-Band EQ
- Headphone jack
- Auxilliary input for CD, tape or drum machine
- Black textured vinyl covering
- Rugged black metal grille
- Oversized plastic corners