Classic vibe with modern refinements.
The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s is an electric guitar with a look to die for and plenty of ’50s ‘blackguard’ Tele vibe! The Vintage Blonde over pine body totally resonates and you’ll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash body guitar! Of course pine is not a foreign wood to guitar making or to Fender history for that matter. Early single and dual pickup Esquire guitars were made with pine bodies.
Featuring a 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck with the modern playability of a 9-1/2" radius and medium jumbo frets and outfitted with a custom set of AlNiCo III single-coil pickups, this Squier Tele has tone that can really hang with the big boys. You get clear note separation even in distorted modes and dynamic response with a strong midrange and high end bite for leads!
Back in 1982, the very first Squier by Fender guitars and basses came ringing out of Asia. Known for their excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound, and construction, those early Squier instruments and their Fender-branded counterparts are now highly sought-after collector’s items revered by guitar enthusiasts as models of "getting it right" while aiming at value-conscious players. The Squier Classic Vibe Series reflects that simultaneous commitment to excellence, value, and vibe. Mirroring classic Fender designs, the Classic Vibe offering is not intended to be era or vintage correct—but rather imparting the vibe of a classic Fender design. Each with distinctive feature set combinations—all adding up to one classic-looking instrument. Great sound, vintage looks, unbeatable value—Classic Vibe!
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s Electric Guitar Features:
- Body: Pine
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" (241mm)
- Frets: 21, medium-jumbo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style Tele bridge plate w/brass barrel saddles
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Neck pickup: Custom Telecaster pickup (AlNiCo III)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Telecaster pickup (AlNiCo III)
- Pickup switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: (.009-.042) Nickel-plated steel