Surprisingly powerful yet tiny amp head.
The F1 is Markbass’ lightest and smallest bass amp head to date. At 500W the F1 bass amp boasts an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio of more than 100W per pound. Its digital power amp gives the Markbass F1 bass amp head super-fast response and a crisp, clear, full sound that will convey every detail of your playing, instantly.
The F1 amp head’s 1/4" input jack works with both active and passive basses and allows you to EQ your sound with Low, Mid Low, High Low, and High control knobs, as well as Markbass’ exclusive VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, with separate Gain and Master volume controls.
The rear panel has a balanced XLR out, Neutrik Speakon Combo jacks which work with either Speakon or 1/4" speaker cables, a tuner out, as well as Effect Send and Return 1/4" jacks to ensure you don’t lose your main signal if a piece of your effects chain dies. There is also a ground lift switch to help eliminate hum. Despite being lightweight, the Markbass F1 bass amp head is made with a rigid 2mm thick aluminum chassis to ensure your investment can handle the rigors of the road.
- Digital amp bass head
- Provides 300W RMS at 8 ohms, 500W RMS at 4 ohms
- 1/4" input jack works with active or passive basses
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
- Rigid 2mm thick aluminium chassis for a durability on the road