Robust acoustic tone, a unique look and advanced electronics.
The Martin XC1T Ellipse Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a durable, high-pressure laminate body design, which delivers robust guitar tone. The solid Sitka spruce top, and tawny satinwood sides and back contribute to the tone while producing a unique look.
Made of rosewood, maple, and koa, the wooden rosette adds an elegant touch to the top. The low-profile oval-shaped neck with soft cutaway is incredibly easy to play.
A Fishman Ellipse Blend system combines signals from an internally mounted microphone with an undersaddle transducer. Discrete controls (volume, mic/pickup blend, phase) are mounted inside the soundhole for easy access.
Martin XC1T Ellipse Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Construction: Mortise/tenon neck joint
- Body size: 000 14-fret cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: East Indian rosewood, maple, and koa pattern
- Top bracing pattern: A-frame X
- Top braces: Solid spruce (5/16")
- Top finish: Hand-rubbed finish
- Back material: Tawny satinwood HPL textured finish
- Side material: Tawny satinwood HPL textured finish
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Tawny satinwood HPL with printed logo in black
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard material: Solid striped ebony
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard position inlays: None
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Bridge material: Solid striped ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" radius (Compensated/Black Tusq)
- Tuning machines: Gotoh cosmo black
- Recommended Strings: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge and End Pins: Black with abalone pearl dots
- Case: 000 Zero Gravity
- Interior Label: Paper label Designed By Cyndi Fritz with WAM Group Approval
- Electronics: Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend