100W of pure ValveKing Class A and AB thunder.
At the heart of the all-tube Peavey ValveKing 100 Head is a patent-pending, Class A/AB Texture control that allows variable selection and combination of Class A and Class AB power structures. This gives you the ability to coax a wide range of tones out of the ValveKing 100 Head. It features 12AX7 preamp and 6L6GC power amp tubes; 2 footswitchable channels with independent 3-band EQ and volume; footswitchable boost on the lead channel; global resonance, presence, and reverb controls; a buffered effects loop; and dual speaker jacks in parallel.
- 100W all-tube power
- Texture variable Class A/AB blend control
- 2 footswitchable channels
- EQ and volume for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and presence controls
- Dual speaker jacks in parallel
- 4 – 6L6GC power amp tubes
- 3 – 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- 21-1/3"W x 18-1/4"H x 10-1/4"D
- 44-1/2 lbs.