Technologically advanced and affordable guitar modeling amplifier.
With double the processing power, models and effects of competitive modeling amplifiers, the VYPYR dramatically redefines the power and scope of modern guitar amplification. VYPYR amplifiers are based on powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features than ever before available in guitar amplification.
Featuring 24 amp channel models–both the clean and distorted channels of 12 popular amps for the first time anywhere–plus 11 editable preamp "stomp box" effects and 11 editable post-amp "rack" effects with dual-parameter control. Players can use up to five effects simultaneously. When used with the optional Peavey Sanpera foot controller, the possibilities further expand from 12 in-amp presets to 400 programmable presets, with an on-board looper and more. The VYPYR amp also acts as its own computer audio interface, with a built-in studio-quality USB 2.0 output on most models that is recognized by computers as an audio device. The entire six-model VYPYR Series features the easy-to-use Peavey WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface.
- 75 watts
- 4 channels with 3-band EQ, master volume and pre- and post-gain controls
- 12" custom-voiced modeling loudspeaker
- 11 editable rack effects
- 11 editable stomp-box effects
- Up to 5 effects SIMULTANEOUSLY
- On-board looper
- On-board chromatic tuner
- Up to 400 presets with optional Sanpera II footswitch
- Studio-quality USB computer interface
- MIDI In/Out
- Tap tempo button
- Studio-quality headphone output
- Exclusive Power Sponge attenuator
- Patented TransTube technology in preamp and power amp