Light and airy with sting and snap.
The SE Custom Semi-Hollow has the same basic appointments as the SE Custom – mahogany back, maple top, 22-fret wide-fat mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and SE humbucking pickups. The addition of a hollow chamber and modern f-hole give it a musical midrange and internal reverb making this a very light, comfortable and versatile guitar.
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Maple top and flame maple veneer with mahogany back
- Semi-hollow body with single sound hole
- 25" scale length 22 fret mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- Bird inlays
- Wide-fat neck carve
- PRS designed stoptail
- PRS designed tuners
- PRS designed treble and bass humbucking pickups
- Volume and tone control
- 3-way toggle pickup selector