The Strymon blueSky Reverberator has nearly every reverb sound you'll ever need for the stage and studio in pedal form: lush studio plates, subtle room ambience, and spanky tube-amp springs, each with real-time controls for instant tweaks. Standard decay, damping, and mix controls in will have you dialing in your favorite reverb sounds in no time. And for more advanced textures, Modulation mode lets you color your reverbs with subtle tonal movement, and Shimmer mode gives endless sustain to your chords and leads for big-time drama. The Strymon blueSky includes a Favorite switch that lets you save and recall your go-to settings, giving you freedom to experiment with wilder reverbs as inspiration allows.
Strymon blueSky Features:
- Plate, room, and spring reverb to meet all your stage and studio needs
- Standard Decay (size) and Pre-delay (onset time) controls for fast tweaks
- High and low damping controls darkness/brightness
- Mix knob lets you control dry/wet signal
- Modulation mode adds phase-y textures to reverbs
- Shimmer mode adds endless sustain to chords and leads
- Favorite switch lets you save and recall your go-to reverb
- Stereo ins and outs for primo stage and studio sounds
- Adjustable +/- 3dB control keeps your clean and FX levels consistent
- Onboard SHARC DSP (the same used by UAD) for powerful processing
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Durable aluminum chassis
- True bypass switching keeps the blueSky from sucking tone when disengaged
- Get studio-quality stereo reverbs right from your pedalboard with the Strymon blueSky!
Strymon blueSky Technical Specifications:
- Pedal Type: Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (TRS), 1 x 1/4" (expression pedal)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" stereo
- Power Source: 9V DC 250mA
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 4.0"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Manufacturer Part Number: BSK