Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface for Mac and Windows — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin MkII starts with two Unison™-enabled mic preamps and the same next-generation A/D and D/A conversion found on UA’s flagship Apollo 8, 8p and 16. Together with its included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins — which you can track through in real time with UAD-2 SOLO, DUO or QUAD Core processing — Apollo Twin MkII is born to make records.
• Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac with two analog inputs, four analog outputs, and eight channels of ADAT input
• Sounds amazing, with next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
• Use outstanding UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
• Preamps sound pristine, and Unison technology gives you spot-on emulations of classic preamps
• Includes Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
• Thunderbolt gives you ultra-low latency and huge bandwidth for higher sample rates and track counts
• Compact design makes it perfect for mobile recording, mixing outside of your studio, and even performing live
• Hands-on control over your monitor outputs
• Cascade up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo interfaces and 6 total UAD devices
• UAD-2 Processing Power Built In (Two SHARC)