The V100’s rock solid chassis allows for positive string anchoring and location with the precision-manufactured Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece. On the elegantly-shaped headstock, a set of three-a-side Wilkinson WJ44 tuners offers both the precise tuning feel and accuracy you’d expect from this type of guitar and – of course – the correct look, too.
The Trev Wilkinson-designed Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar’s upper frets and opening up your playing.
• Body: Mahogany with carved flame maple cap
• Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
• Scale: 24.75″/628mm
• Frets: 22
• Neck Inlays: Pearloid Crown
• Tuners: Wilkinson® WJ44 – Chrome
• Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
• Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Double Coils (N) WOHZBn (B) WOHHBb
• Hardware: Chrome
• Controls: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 3-Way Lever
• Accessories: Tweed Hardshell Case