Sophisticated modeling technology combined with the VOX Valve Reactorpower amp circuit that uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube results in sound quality that overwhelms the competition. Announcing the VT series — the latest combo amps in the Valvetronix series, featuring simulation sounds of famous guitarists.
- VOX Valve Reactor circuit that uses a 12AX7 to produce real tube power amp sound.
- Twenty-two realistic amp models are built-in, ranging from the latest high-gain types to unobtainable legendary boutique amps and vintage amps.
- Twelve high-quality effects including independent reverb, rivaling the quality of dedicated units
- Three banks (basic, effected, and song) are provided for each amp model, giving you a total of sixty-six preset programs.
- Twenty-two programs of "song presets" simulate the sounds of famous guitarists.
- You can save eight of your own edited programs.
- Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp, meaning that you can obtain that distinctive power amp distortion even at low output levels.
- Headphone output lets you practice at home, even at night.
- The VT50/100 provide an external speaker output, and the VT100 provides an effect loop for expandability.
- By using the VFS5 foot switch you can use your foot to change programs or turn effects on/off.