RME UCX (Without remote)
Get your RME Products at a great discount directly from GuitarStore.in
Out of stock
This Hybrid Audio Interface Is Ready for Anything!
The super-versatile RME Fireface UCX hybrid interface gives you many of the hit features found in their Fireface UFX model, but in a more portable format. It comes loaded with redeveloped Hammerfall converters and a ton of I/O options, including a pair of phenomenal mic pres, ADAT optical, S/PDIF, and more. RME’s TotalMix FX DSP engine lets you track with latency-free studio-grade processing and effects.
RME Fireface UCX Hybrid Interface at a Glance:
- The quality sound and flexible IO you need
- TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, monitoring, and effects
The quality sound and flexible IO you need
Throughout the industry, RME is known for their top-notch converters and amazing analog sound quality – and the Fireface UCX is no exception! Its updated Hammerfall converters are second to none, and you’ll love tracking with its extremely clear microphone preamplifiers and extensive IO. But the Fireface UCX offers you a different kind of flexibility as well. This hybrid interface gives you both FireWire 400 and USB connections, including support for high-speed USB 3. What’s more, you can even hook it up to your iPad 2 via the Camera Connection Kit – giving you the ultimate on-the-go pro-caliber recording rig!
TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, monitoring, and effects
The Fireface UCX comes loaded with a whole new version of RME’s TotalMix FX engine. This dual-DSP system uses one DSP chip for monitor mixing, leaving the other free for latency-free effects and processing. The routing side of TotalMix FX gives you a fully flexible 18 x 18 monitor mixer with up to nine independent stereo submixes. Each of the Fireface UCX’s channels feature dedicated EQ and dynamics, plus reverb and delay processing. That means you can track with the effects and processing you need, without ever having to worry about latency or your computer’s processing power.
RME Fireface UCX Hybrid Interface Features:
- Hybrid interface that gives you pro-quality sound and tons of flexible recording options
- Sports redesigned Hammerfall converters and a pair of pro-quality microphone preamps
- Integrated DSP monitor controller
- TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, effects, and monitor mixing
- FireWire 400, USB 2.0, and USB 3 connectivity for use with virtually any computer
- Can connect to your iPad 2 via the Camera Connection Kit